I had a busy night tonight. Dave came over and we set up Robosaw to finger joint some oak for a bookshelf he is building. It worked great!
Since I had the mess going I figured I would do some more work on the router table I am designing for my new router. I got quite a bit done, and basically just need to somehow mount the linear slides, create some sort of manual adjuster, and build a fixed fence. OK, I guess I have quite a ways to go yet...
Oh yeah! On the weekend Todd and I finished tolexing Coco so I could use the amp for band practice on Saturday. She's looking and sounding pretty darn sweet!
All that is left really is to come up with some nice faceplates to finish it off.
Now if you'll excuse me - I am going to go wash the sawdust out of my eyes, cough up a lungful of powdered MDF, and go to bed.