Friday, September 4, 2020

nadasher.com Is A Scam Run By Crooks

 BUYER BEWARE!  nadasher.com is a scam website run by a bunch of crooks! Despite looking like a reputable website I was recently scammed by them, and apparently many others have been as well. Note to self - check scamdoc.com in the future before ordering from a new website. Here is a little story explaining how I got shafted. Come along with me, won't you?


At the beginning of the summer they were offering an incredible sale on woven poly shade sails identical to this latest scam webpage on their site right now . When I ordered it was an identical page, but at a different URL. There was an option for "express shipping", which I paid for because I wanted them quickly to have them for the bulk of the summer. Well, after one month, they still had not arrived. I emailed support and they assured me they were on the way, and blamed COVID for any delays. I tried to check my order online and my order page link was Error 404, as was the original product page that I had ordered from. It had vanished completely from the website. RED FLAG!  I also checked their tracking number and, of course, it was coming from China and had no information for the last month except that it had left the country. Great...

After another month of waiting and a couple more emails with no information except the same useless tracking number the package finally arrived and it was NOT AT ALL what I had ordered. I'd been well-shafted, and they had left the K-Y at home. The sails I received look like shitty tent flaps compared to the woven polyethylene and stainless steel sails on their website. 

Just a reminder, this is what I had ordered, in the color Khaki:

image.png

image.png
image.png

This is what arrived at my door after two months:

IMG_20200903_124924.jpg

IMG_20200903_124946.jpg

I emailed support again and they had the brass balls to not only refuse to offer me a full refund, but charge me shipping to return them. They claimed since this would cost me roughly $20 USD they'd give me a refund of only 10% of the original price, and asked that I leave them a positive review on their website (which doesn't even have a place to leave a review BTW...). I said no and demanded a full refund since this is false advertising, at which point they claimed I was wrong and I got what I ordered (again, I ordered "Khaki" woven polyethylene and what I got was puke orange, shitty tent flap). They claim the current product on the website is a different one, and I ordered those shitty sails. Conveniently for them, my order receipt does not include a picture (but does say "Khaki" in the description), and the original product page has disappeared. But I assure you it was identical to this page and I have saved a PDF copy if that one goes missing.

Now they are not responding. At this point I have done some more research and see that they basically make a living off of screwing people over. They have no intention of giving me a refund and have taken my money (and the money of others) and laughed all the way to the bank. Damn them to hell.

These people are dishonest! I can only hope that karma brings them what they deserve and I curse them with 99 years of bad luck! Phtooey!

No comments: