Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Little Behind

Since a few people have this address and given the fact that I am waaaay behind in terms of posting about our vacation, I'll simply post a link to the web album that I have been dumping our pictures in. I have some posts in the making, but nothing ready to be posted live yet. We haven't had much time for writing, and when we are on the train there is so much scenery to see I don't want to have my head down punching away on the laptop.

Anyway, here are the pictures from the first three days. I'll keep adding to this album as I get more pictures, and more internet access.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mark.melvin/Switzerland2008

I'll get the detailed posts up as soon as I can. Today we are heading out from Neuchatel to Montreux. We are spending two nights there so it may be easier to find some time to post, but I am not sure I will have internet access as we are at a bed and breakfast outside the city.

No comments: