Monday, September 10, 2007

Day #5 - Magic Kingdom (again)

For our last day we decided to go back to the Magic Kingdom and re-visit some of the rides and attractions we missed in our previous visits. It was a pretty slow-paced day and there isn't much to report (and my motivation to post is waning quickly...).

We started the day with the Country Bear Jamboree. It was not what I remembered - but Drew seemed to enjoy it. We then went on a Jungle Cruise that was filled with non-stop (extremely bad) jokes and puns. We then headed over to Tomorrowland and on the way snagged a couple photos with Pooh and Tigger.



In Tomorrowland, Rhiannon and I went on Space Mountain and I thought my head was going to be knocked off the whole time by a rogue girder in the dark. We then watched the Carousel of Progress just to see if it was any different from 20 years ago (it isn't...we'll still be using voice activated ovens in the future) and tried to pick up a couple more rides on the way out (although Splash Mountain was shut down for the day - GRRR!).

That is about it. You can check out my Picasa page for pictures. Day five starts here.

No comments: