Saturday, May 5, 2007

L-lllleeeet's Get R-rready to R-rrumblllleeee!

Tonight I am hosting a Pay Per View party at my place. I've ordered up the De La Hoya vs. Mayweather Jr. fight, stocked both fridges with beer, and have a table-ful of snacks. I'm expecting about 12-15 friends over, but I have a feeling it may extend beyond that a little with unconfirmed guests.

This will be the first time I've ever really done something like this and I am really looking forward to it. I can't wait to break in the new flat-screen TV we got for Christmas with a real "event". The weather is awesome and I have stuck a remote monitor out on the deck so people out there can see what's going on out of the corner of their eye (I knew I'd find a use for one of the two old Commodore monitors I've been hanging onto!).

The PPV doesn't start until 9pm so the first couple hours of the party will be a Wii-fest. I *finally* stumbled across a second nunchuk so it should be fun!

No comments: